Friday, March 25, 2016

Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon








Pink Fur Jacket ∆ Shein
Bralet ∆ Forever 21
Cap ∆ Sup
Sliders ∆ Nike
Photos by Izwan

Rose quartz is the current Spring Summer 2016 colour. I'm definitely thrilled about it and hence chose this pink fur coat from Shein to feature. Other than being a super monochromatic girl, I have a soft spot for pastel tones too! With that in mind, I decided to match my coat with my babygirl tennis outfit. Of cos I will never miss out my comfy pair of sandals to differ myself from the norm.

Anyway, I'm a big fan of the movie Pulp Fiction. Instead of sharing a current indie muse, I decided to share one of my inspirations from the past by Urge Overkill, Girl You'll Be a Woman Soon. This song was actually written by Neil Diamond in 1967 and later made famous by Urge Overkill as one of the theme song in Pulp Fiction. Enjoy!

5 comments :

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
JESSTHEGRRL Blog © 2014. Powered by Blogger.